Manager | Debt and Capital Markets
As an experienced Manager you will take responsibility for the administration of a client portfolio within the Debt division of a large and growing organisation. This role will also include developing and mentoring team members and providing high quality customer service.
- Managing a client portfolio, to include all aspects of administration and company secretarial matters
- Working with other Team Managers and Directors, ensuring planning, coordination and completion of all regulatory obligations and administration requirements
- Assisting the Accountants in respect of planning and coordination of audits
- Preparing and implementing client specific procedures
- Acting as a primary point of contact for clients and intermediaries
- Arranging and attending board meetings, preparing minutes and maintaining appropriate records and logs
- Liaising with lawyers and clients with regards to reviewing transactions and lead of transaction process
- Responsible for managing finance matters; WIP, billing, timely settlement of invoices
- Overseeing administrator and trainee administrator performance and devleopment
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or studying towards ICSA qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the finance industry
- Understanding of Jersey and / or Luxembourg statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.