Dealer and Execution Support
An exciting opportunity to join the treasury department of this highly regarded organisation in a dealing and execution support capacity. As part of a high performing team, you will provide information to clients which may assist them in their investment decision making is an essential part of the role, therefore, providing a hands on approach involving pro-active research and up to date knowledge is required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Placing trades across different asset classes such as Equities, Bonds, Mutual Funds and Commodities
- Forex deals and Forward deals
- Deposit placement
- Generating various reports as required
- Identifying and monitoring risk areas
- Liaising with administrators in regards to account opening
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a relevant qualification that satisfies Broker Dealer License required by the Jersey Financial Services Commission
- Proven banking/broking experience, specifically investments
- Ability to trade both on-exchange and electronically
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. Dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters as well as the company’s payment and reconciliation functions, data processing and review.
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.