Data Reporting and Analytics Specialist
A great opportunity for a data management specialist within a prestigious international wealth management company. You will be responsible for undertaking specialist data reporting and analytics capabilities to support business goals.
- Providing detailed data analytics, supporting the business identification of trends and critical issues
- Supporting data integrity and reconciliation within business areas and functions
- Analysing, documenting and recommending improvements to current business, data capture and functional processes
- Researching business problems and assisting in the creation of models to support investigation and analysis
- Working with internal clients to understand business reporting and analytics
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Relevant degree or formal business qualification
- Data management specialist with the ability to mine data
- Knowledge and experience of manipulating large disparate data sets from multiple sources and formats
- Understanding of datasets, data warehouses/modelling, database design and programming
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.