Data Maintenance Specialist
Our client is seeking an articulate individual who can work with a high degree of accuracy to strict deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the team with process or policy improvement ideas
- Developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of Intellectual Property and technical knowledge
- Managing complex data related queries
- Interpreting and analysing large volumes of written material, making accurate processing decisions
Experience and skills required:
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to make decisions and work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Enjoy a stimulating and challenging career as part of a driven and ambitious real estate division, within a financial services organisation which offers fantastic progression opportunities for both career and personal development across all areas of the business, as well as a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
Join an organisation which places huge value on the talent of their people to drive their continued success and to support their plans for growth.
Start your finance career in an entrepreneurial fiduciary business offering a supportive and friendly working environment and a wide range of development opportunities, as well as supporting a social culture, which celebrates the companies’ inclusive nature.