Joining a global provider of banking and financial services, you will support the delivery of clear business insights from data sources, focusing on analysing and visualising data and developing analytical solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating databases optimised for performance, implementing schema changes and maintaining data architecture standards across the required databases
- Building analytics tools that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Enabling and running data migrations across different databases and different servers
- Performing thorough testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification
- Analysing complex data elements and systems
Experience and skills required:
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Architectural methodologies used in the design and development of IT systems
- Ability to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the global ICT team, you will play a key role in application and database change projects and developing workflows to increase business efficiency.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the business.
Proactively partner with the business to continually assess and identify potential risks and evaluate ways to mitigate these through procedures, controls and systems.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated IT Administrator to provide second-line IT support to users of an established financial services business.