Data and Analytics Reporter
You will contribute to the success of the data analytics team providing specialist data reporting and analytics capabilities to support business goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering data/data mining initiatives with the ability to interpret and aggregate data elements to create intelligence and insight
- Structuring data sets to service multiple functions
- Scripting via TSQL and converting data output’s to support end user self-service
- Researching business problems and creating models to support investigation and analysis
- Working to identify process improvements
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant degree or formal business qualification
- Data management specialist with ability to mine data
- Advanced understanding of data sets, data warehouses/modelling, design and programming
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic opportunity to join the IT and services division within an international provider of wealth management services providing second line technical support to help ensure the efficient running of the IT service delivery. Perfect for a team player with proven experience providing an excellent customer experience.
We currently have a great opportunity for a technically minded individual looking for a new challenge. Within this role you will provide business benefits through continuous enhancement and transformation of the internal business solutions portfolio and use technology to adapt and improve business processes.