Data Analyst | Graduate | Trainee
Joining the digital team within a global audit and advisory firm, you will work with internal and client teams to enhance cyber security, improve and innovate service delivery and drive business decisions with the use of intelligent automation tools and techniques. This role requires good analytical, technical, problem-solving and decision-making skills. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and analysis of financial and management reports
- Analysis, using data collection, statistical and mathematical methods, relational databases (SQL), data workbench and visualisation tools to support internal and client focused project delivery
- Working with business, product and technology development teams to define client/internal improvement opportunities, conduct lifecycle analysis and define requirements for technical solutions
- Providing hands-on technical expertise to colleagues and clients in their evaluation and use of digital tools or solution development
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally Bachelor's degree in an information systems, computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in extracting, cleaning, preparing and modelling data, preferably with experience of using SQL
- Experience with data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques is preferred
- Good team working, organisational and communication skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.