Data Analyst | 3-4 Months Contract
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
Flexible hours and remote working arrangements will be considered for this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to all policies, procedures and regulations including those around anti-money laundering and terrorist financing
- Acting in keeping with the company’s core behaviours
- Inputting relevant data
Experience and skills required:
- Advanced Excel skills (including but not limited to VLOOKUP's, index matching, pivot tables, advanced conditional formatting)
- Proven experience of data collection and/or data manipulation projects
- Understanding of financial businesses
- Good knowledge of compliance, CDD and business terms
- Self-motivated and able to cope with a large data gathering exercise
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join an award winning organisation who offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of IT Security Manager.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.