Customer Service Representative
A unique opportunity for an energetic and proactive individual to join an established, dynamic and innovative company, committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
As Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer care to customers, using your problem solving and analytical skills. You will be expected to be up to date on current processes and procedures to effectively resolve customer queries and striving for customer retention, ensuring customer satisfaction to build strong ongoing relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving customer queries using problem solving and knowledge gained from training
- Handling all communication channels such as live chat, telephone and email
- Taking advantage of outbound sales opportunities and promoting the company’s products
- Meeting individual targets set by the department for quality and productivity
- Providing suggestions and customer feedback to the team in order to improve the process
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Office software and web based applications
- An interest in and knowledge of professional sports
- Must be willing to work on a shift rota basis
- Excellent keyboard skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
An ideal opportunity for a team player with a desire to help others along with an optimistic approach to problem solving, to join a small, busy and fun ICT team where every day you will help to make a remarkable difference to the company.
Act as a consultant and advisor in respect of all insurance matters in a well-established commercial organisation, where developing unique and value-for-money products, along with quality customer service is at the forefront of the business.
Start your career in a premier financial services company, working in a friendly team environment where you will be supported in your career development.