Customer Service Representative | Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
A fantastic opportunity for a customer focused individual to provide telephone and digital support services for fixed line and mobile enquiries. You will be required to work some shifts into the early evening.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and resolving billing enquiries and complaints and queries by providing support for all products and services via phone, digital channels and letter
- Monitoring progress of queries and offering customers up to date information
- Liaising with other teams to ensure customer requirements are met with minimum delay
- Coordinating and administering all work order and fault dockets
- Escalating serious service issues to the appropriate escalation teams in a timely manner
- Receiving and dealing effectively with customer feedback and make informed decisions
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to GCSE level with Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Computer and keyboard skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive and collaborative relationships
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.