Customer Service Advisor
A growing e-gaming business is looking for exceptional customer service professionals with problem solving and analytical skills and an interest in working in a fast paced environment. This role will require some shift work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling customer queries via live chat, telephone and email
- Promoting company products and identifying new sales opportunities
- Attending client meetings, as required
- Providing suggestions for customer feedback in order to improve processes
- Attending training sessions, as requested
Experience and skills required:
- A friendly and helpful demeanour
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- An interest in and knowledge of professional sports
- Good typing skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international bank is currently seeking someone with administration skills to participate in an ongoing project on the banking helpdesk. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a technical based role, providing administration, analytical and support as part of a wider team. This role is available for a duration of 9 months