Customer Service Advisor
A growing e-gaming business is looking for an exceptional customer service professional, with problem solving and analytical skills and an interest in working in a fast-paced environment. This role will require shift work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling customer queries via live chat, telephone and email
- Promoting company products and identifying new sales opportunities
- Attending client meetings, as required
- Providing suggestions for customer feedback in order to improve processes
- Attending training sessions, as requested
Experience and skills required:
- A friendly and helpful demeanour
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- An interest in and knowledge of professional sports
- Good typing skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic junior level opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide administrative support on a varied portfolio of trusts and companies.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude to join their busy call centre. The successful candidate will be required to work either a Saturday or Sunday each week.
This is a great opportunity to join a Group finance team within a publicly listed provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services.
Joining this highly regarded global bank, you will support the team in providing clients with wealth management solutions.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide first line IT support to end users regarding software and hardware related problems across the business.