Corporate Services Accountant
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
- Being the important link between management and junior staff, reviewing work produced for submission to senior level staff
- Setting up new client structures and implementing complex international structures
- Contacting independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries
- Dealing with the day-to-day operations of the client, following up with third parties
- Undertaking regular cash reconciliations
- Preparing client entities management accounts and financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS
- Managing a team of part or fully qualified Accountant, ensuring reporting deadlines are met
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Educated to A level or Degree level or equivalent
- Fully or part qualified accountant, either ACCA or ACA
- 3-5 years relevant experience in offshore administration, corporate services or audit
- Ability to use own initiative and ability to build strong relationships
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual to join an exciting start-up business in Jersey, where you will work closely with Directors on complex matters. This is an ideal role for someone looking for variety in their role. Your role will have both Compliance and Company Secretarial responsibilities.
New opportunity for a motivated, qualified Accountant to join the fund accounting team in a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will provide accounting and financial reporting services for real estate and private equity funds.
A fantastic temporary opportunity for a qualified Accountant who has experience of working in a chargeable environment. You will be providing temporary support to the Head of Finance until the end of April 2020, to ensure revenue is maximised and debtors are recovered on a timely basis.