Corporate Services Accountant
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
- Being the important link between management and junior staff, reviewing work produced for submission to senior level staff
- Setting up new client structures and implementing complex international structures
- Contacting independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries
- Dealing with the day-to-day operations of the client, following up with third parties
- Undertaking regular cash reconciliations
- Preparing client entities management accounts and financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS
- Managing a team of part or fully qualified Accountant, ensuring reporting deadlines are met
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Educated to A level or Degree level or equivalent
- Fully or part qualified accountant, either ACCA or ACA
- 3-5 years relevant experience in offshore administration, corporate services or audit
- Ability to use own initiative and ability to build strong relationships
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.