Client Relationship Manager | Jersey / London
Our client is currently seeking an individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills to join their team in their Jersey or London Office. Within this role you will primarily manage and develop the Client Relationship Management system and software to enhance its effectiveness as a business development tool.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administration and customisation of business applications and software to ensure accurate reporting and support
- Training users on applications
- Management and analysis of customer data to ensure it is held to meet the needs of the business
- Working with the Associate Marketing Director to provide analytical insight for presentations
- Preparing reports analysing campaigns
Key skills and expertise required:
- SalesForce qualification ADM201 or equivalent
- Ideally hold a University degree in business or technical fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of Salesforce acting as an Administrator or Analyst
- Financial analysis/business analyst experience would be ideal
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.