Joining a leading offshore law firm and play a vital role in the cash flow of the organisation ensuring credit given to customer is monitored and controlled effectively.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring debts are paid within terms and daily business targets are met
- Answering queries relating to payments and invoices
- Cascading monthly WIP and debt reports to maximise billing and collection
- Liaising with the firm’s Accountants where necessary
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience working as a credit controller is essential
- Ability to work well within a team
- Proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Joining a unique investment services organisation with a global presence, you will be responsible for the reliable, timely and accurate delivery of bookkeeping activities.
This independently owned, growing funds business is seeking an Accounts Manager for 8 months to support the Group Finance Manager in supervising the finance team.