Finance Operations Controller
Operating as part of the finance function, the successful applicant will have day-to-day responsibility for compliance with policies, procedures and controls in areas of credit control and billing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Timely analysis of aged debt with provision of reporting tools
- Working collaboratively with finance operations
- Processing payments
- Bank reconciliations
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficient ability in Microsoft office
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical and logical approach with a strong sense of initiative
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.