Credit Controller | Contract
As a key member of the group finance function, you will have day-to-day responsibility for compliance with policies, procedures and controls in the area of credit control across the Channel Islands.
- Clarifying discrepancies and seeking solutions from colleagues
- Assisting with debt collection and identifying debts for litigation
- Preparing the paperwork for credit notes and seeking approval
- Assisting with and processing queries relating to payments and invoices
- Working collaboratively with other teams and assisting where necessary, allowing flexibility
Skills and expertise required:
- Internediate level of efficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player and able to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this growing organisation and lead the centralised policies and procedures framework. This role requires an understanding of regulatory requirements and industry best practice, working with in-house counsel, fund services, regulatory services, private wealth and leading on the design and implementation of appropriate policies and procedures.
Exciting opportunity to join this growing Real Estate team and manage the administration of the more complex requirements of a large portfolio. This is a new and growing service line therefore you will influence and contribute towards the business as a whole to identify business improvements.
You will support the local private capital strategy for the Channel Islands and be responsible for developing new products and services.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in financial accounting, this could be the role for you!