As a key member of the group Finance function, you will have day to day responsibility for compliance with policies, procedures and controls in the area of credit control across the Channel Islands.
- Clarifying discrepancies and seeking solutions from colleagues
- Assisting with debt collection and identifying debts for litigation
- Preparing the paperwork for credit notes and seeking approval
- Assisting with and processing queries relating to payments and invoices
- Working collaboratively with other teams and assisting where necessary, allowing flexibility
Skills and expertise required:
- Internediate level of efficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player and able to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.
Supporting the Finance Director, you will have primary responsibility for the management of the statutory finance function and the finance team. This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking for the next step up in their career.