Credit Controller | Contract
As a key member of the group finance function, you will have day-to-day responsibility for compliance with policies, procedures and controls in the area of credit control across the Channel Islands.
- Clarifying discrepancies and seeking solutions from colleagues
- Assisting with debt collection and identifying debts for litigation
- Preparing the paperwork for credit notes and seeking approval
- Assisting with and processing queries relating to payments and invoices
- Working collaboratively with other teams and assisting where necessary, allowing flexibility
Skills and expertise required:
- Internediate level of efficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player and able to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this highly regarded global bank, you will support the team in providing clients with wealth management solutions.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.