Credit Control Administrator
Joining a well established legal firm, you will provide credit control administrative support to the finance function. Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily processing of automated reminders for unpaid client invoices
- Monitoring bank accounts for receipts, reconcile details and input transactions
- Liaising with service providers, banks and other law firms as required
- Dealing with internal and client enquiries (e.g. account balances, breakdown of charges, copy invoices etc.)
- Assisting with invoicing, various billing portals, transactions and related queries
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background
- Ability to preserve a high degree of confidentiality
- Numeracy skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Approachable manner and willingness to learn
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
As a key member of the Institutional Client Services Division, you will have overall responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.