Credit Control Administrator
Joining a well established legal firm, you will provide credit control administrative support to the finance function. Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily processing of automated reminders for unpaid client invoices
- Monitoring bank accounts for receipts, reconcile details and input transactions
- Liaising with service providers, banks and other law firms as required
- Dealing with internal and client enquiries (e.g. account balances, breakdown of charges, copy invoices etc.)
- Assisting with invoicing, various billing portals, transactions and related queries
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background
- Ability to preserve a high degree of confidentiality
- Numeracy skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Approachable manner and willingness to learn
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent Financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
Join this leading provider of wealth management services and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
A great opportunity for a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant within a private equity, real estate and corporate services divisions. You will be responsible for the financial information of a portfolio of fund clients.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.