Corporate Services Manager
A great opportunity managing, supervising and developing a team of administrators within the corporate team, providing a professional, first class service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients that include more complex and High Net Worth clients
- Liaising with clients, all intermediaries and external agents
- Managing a team of Administrators, monitoring performance, attendance and staff development
- Attending board meetings and management meetings
- Performing high level review of client accounts and financial statements
- Acting as an Alternate Director of team client companies
- Acting as a category B Authorised signatory
Experience and skills required:
- Hold Table 4 qualification
- Extensive relevant industry experience and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
- Excellent understanding of financial statements
- Strong people management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.