Corporate Services Manager
A great opportunity managing, supervising and developing a team of administrators within the corporate team, providing a professional, first class service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients that include more complex and High Net Worth clients
- Liaising with clients, all intermediaries and external agents
- Managing a team of Administrators, monitoring performance, attendance and staff development
- Attending board meetings and management meetings
- Performing high level review of client accounts and financial statements
- Acting as an Alternate Director of team client companies
- Acting as a category B Authorised signatory
Experience and skills required:
- Hold Table 4 qualification
- Extensive relevant industry experience and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
- Excellent understanding of financial statements
- Strong people management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.