Corporate Secretary | 6 Month Contract
The head office of a leading fiduciary organisation are looking to recruit for a motivated individual to provide client services departments with an efficient and professional secretarial service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration for corporate secretarial and associated duties
- Attending corporate secretarial meetings, taking minutes and scanning completed Board packs
- Preparing all documents for dissolutions, liquidations and reinstatements
- Maintaining accounts preparation register and email
- Attendance at new business meetings and writing reports
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience working with a secretarial team
- Ideally hold or working towards a relevant professional qualification, such as STEP or ICSA
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.