Corporate Secretary | 6 Month Contract
The head office of a leading fiduciary organisation are looking to recruit for a motivated individual to provide client services departments with an efficient and professional secretarial service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration for corporate secretarial and associated duties
- Attending corporate secretarial meetings, taking minutes and scanning completed Board packs
- Preparing all documents for dissolutions, liquidations and reinstatements
- Maintaining accounts preparation register and email
- Attendance at new business meetings and writing reports
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience working with a secretarial team
- Ideally hold or working towards a relevant professional qualification, such as STEP or ICSA
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.