Corporate Secretarial Officer
Join a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider as an Officer in their growing corporate secretarial team. In this role you will provide a high quality administration service to the business and help achieve the department’s objectives in relation to service standards, compliance, administration and risk management.
By joining this company you can be sure to build a successful career due to its inclusive and diverse work environment. You will have the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations, through their continuous learning and holistic approach to professional and personal development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing company secretarial support in execution of specific client transactions
- Providing operational support to the business including, but not limited to regulatory and legislative projects
- Assisting in increasing productivity, efficiencies and delivering the highest level of client service
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within the financial services sector
- Ideally, the candidate will be studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Good knowledge and experience of offshore financial services
- Excellent working knowledge of Jersey Company Law, Jersey Registry, BVI Company Law as well as other foreign jurisdictions
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.