In this client facing role as part of a leading investor services group, you will administer a varied portfolio of corporate structures.
Main tasks will include:
- Assisting with day-to-day administration tasks
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries
- Preparing minutes and processing payments
Skills and expertise required:
- Knowledge of Jersey finance industry
- Ideally hold or currently working towards ICSA or a relevant professional qualification
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.