In this client facing role as part of a leading investor services group, you will administer a varied portfolio of corporate structures.
Main tasks will include:
- Assisting with day-to-day administration tasks
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries
- Preparing minutes and processing payments
Skills and expertise required:
- Knowledge of Jersey finance industry
- Ideally hold or currently working towards ICSA or a relevant professional qualification
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client is a global corporate services, private clients and fund services provider seeking a finance professional to liaise with clients on a regular basis, managing a client portfolio and assisting in team management. This role would also suit someone ready to take the next step.