Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients
- Maintaining records for client entities
- Preparation of regulatory returns as required
- Assisting in the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings and preparing minutes
- Providing support with various business projects
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or ACCA
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
Join a growing, highly regarded provider of corporate and fiduciary services to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
Joining an globally recognised provider of financial services, you will be part of a team supporting a portfolio of institutional customers on a 12 month contract basis.
An excellent opportunity for a compliance and risk professional, at Director level, to join a highly regarded financial services business to develop, maintain and continually improve a robust risk and compliance framework.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.