Corporate Officer | Jersey
Join this leading investor services organisation and play a key role creating value and making a difference to client service delivery. This is a client-facing role where you will be part of the busy corporate services team, working in a fast-paced environment and carrying out a range of administration tasks.
Your long term career goals are important and you will be encouraged to be the best you can be, achieving everything you want from your career, both personally and professionally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing a variety of administrative tasks relating to a portfolio of corporate structures
- Supporting the team with daily tasks including liaising with clients, preparing minutes and processing payments
- Building strong client relationships and identifying client needs
- Helping contribute towards improving efficient and effective ways of working
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of the finance industry in Jersey
- Preferably hold ICSA qualification or alternative or working towards this
- Ideally hold 2 years experiences of working within a corporate environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.