Senior Corporate Officer
Join this leading investor services organisation and play a key role creating value and making a difference to client service delivery. This is a client-facing role where you will be part of the busy client services team, working in a fast-paced environment and carrying out a range of administration tasks.
Your long term career goals are important and you will be encouraged to be the best you can be, achieving everything you want from your career, both personally and professionally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing a variety of administrative tasks relating to a portfolio of corporate structures
- Supporting the team with daily tasks including liaising with clients, preparing minutes and processing payments
- Building strong client relationships and identifying client needs
- Helping contribute towards improving efficient and effective ways of working
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of the finance industry in Jersey
- Preferably hold ICSA qualification or alternative or working towards this
- Ideally hold 5 years experiences of working within a corporate environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.