Corporate Legal Secretary
Joining a top offshore law firm you will work with a team of secretaries providing secretarial and administrative support to a group of designated fee earners within the corporate department.
- Answering telephone calls and email messages, arranging conference calls
- Booking meeting rooms, creating and amending diary appointments, booking equipment and catering
- Booking travel and accommodation for fee earners and clients or guests
- Working collaboratively with support teams on events and projects
- Filing, archiving and ensuring all matter opening data is captured
- Secretarial duties such as copy and audio typing, amending and reformatting legal documents, checking and proof reading documents
- Creating business related expense claims forms on behalf of fee earners, coding all partner and fee earner related expenses to correct codes and passing on to the finance department
- Creating new clients/matters on document management system
- Creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience of working in a legal environment is beneficial however not essential
- Good typing speeds and accuracy is essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in particular Word and Outlook, some knowledge of Excel would be useful
- Familiarity with the use of CRM systems would be advantageous
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic part-time front of house opportunity with a leading independent provider of fund and corporate services. You will provide a professional, efficient and courteous service to external and internal clients. Whilst this is a part-time role, you will be required to work full-time hours for 10 weeks of the year.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.