Corporate Assistant Manager
Working closely with a specialist team of Administrators and Accountants, you will oversee the management of a variety of international client portfolios.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients
- Maintaining an up to date awareness of industry issues
- Ensuring all statutory returns are prepared and records are kept up to date
- Conducting meetings and producing minutes and resolutions
- Proactively completing the client take-on process
- Being approachable and accessible to team members
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience successfully managing a complex portfolio of capital markets/corporate clients
- Experience supervising junior team members
- Strong academic background and either hold or being working towards ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Attention to detail
- Confidence to participate in client care and business development meetings
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.