You will work with team members to deliver a range of corporate administration services to key jurisdictions. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career.
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence
- Processing payments and reconciling payment logs
- Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and policies at all times
- Producing invoices and assisting with fee collections
- Supervising and assisting in the training of Trainee Administrators and identifying any additional training needs
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the finance industry
- Ideally hold or working towards a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- Client focused approach and driven to achieving excellence
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.
A unique opportunity for an experienced individual to deliver effective site maintenance for a well-known hospitality group. The role holder will be tasked with achieving product and service delivery standards, a high degree of guest care, budget/financial targets and key performance indicators.