Corporate Administrator | Trust
As an Administrator on the corporate services team, you will be responsible for providing a first class administrative service to a small portfolio of clients and develop and enhance client relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Confidentially liaising with clients on day-to-day matters and attending meetings
- Preparing client regulatory documentation and maintaining statutory books
- Preparing payment instructions
- Producing and circulating board packs
- Overseeing the billing and debt process
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background and currently studying towards a table 5 qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, preferably administering corporate clients
- Understanding of the local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work with conflicting and demanding deadlines and methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.