Corporate Administrator | Trust
As an Administrator on the corporate services team, you will be responsible for providing a first class administrative service to a small portfolio of clients and develop and enhance client relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Confidentially liaising with clients on day-to-day matters and attending meetings
- Preparing client regulatory documentation and maintaining statutory books
- Preparing payment instructions
- Producing and circulating board packs
- Overseeing the billing and debt process
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background and currently studying towards a table 5 qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, preferably administering corporate clients
- Understanding of the local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work with conflicting and demanding deadlines and methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.