Joining the corporate team, you will assist with all aspects of the administration of a portfolio of corporate clients to ensure a quality service is delivered at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing documents and payments and maintaining client records
- Developing strong working relationships with clients
- Ensuring compliance with local and international legislation at all times
- Preparing internal checklists and responding to the risk review queries and action points
- Accurately recording time spent on tasks and preparing client invoices
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within corporate services
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification (ICSA, ACCA etc.),equivalent to minimum Category C qualification
- Understanding of the principals of company structures and corporate secretarial duties
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Good risk awareness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
Working within a private client department of an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider. This role would suit a candidate with trust experience who can hit the ground running and is available immediately for an ongoing temporary assignment.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.