As a key member of the Corporate team, you will provide professional advice and/or support to your team and support the delivery of a quality service to an assigned portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing annual accounts within your client portfolio
- Preparing documents such a minutes and resolutions
- Liaising with professional advisors
- Attend client meetings and developing close working relationships
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures at all times
- Assist with the supervision and development of junior staff
- Conducting analysis on any issues which arise
Skills and experience required:
- STEP or ICSA qualified, or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Approachability and good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.