Corporate Administrator | Trust
Joining a small team and working in a fast-paced environment, you will work closely with the Legal Director and the Corporate Administration Manager, providing administration support to a portfolio of corporate clients in relation to transactions, restructuring, company set ups and liquidation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the implementation of corporate structures
- Organising and coordinating board and committee meetings
- Reviewing documents prepared by team members
- Assisting with the client on-boarding process
- Preparing documents for all corporate transactions, restructurings and periodic distributions
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of company law
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Can-do attitude and proactive approach to tasks
- Ability to manage time effectively
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.