Corporate Administration Senior Officer
A great role working in a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere. You will act as an important link between management and junior staff and be responsible for a varied portfolio containing a mix of regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities.
- Setting up and on boarding of client structures
- Administering complex international structures
- Assisting with preparing, collating and monitoring of KYC/CDD
- Participating in Board and shareholder meetings
- Maintaining statutory records for entities
- Processing and reviewing client payments and cash reconciliations
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Relevant experience in managing both regulated and unregulated structures
- Good communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.