Join the Corporate services division of this growing private wealth management organisation, reporting to the Head of Accounting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements
- Assisting with preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Assisting with preparation of financial information
Setting up of new client entities
Ensuring all client records are kept up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Recognised financial services or other professional qualification – CAT/AAT/IAB
- An understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experience of knowledge of NavOne would also be beneficial
- Integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.