A great role within a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere. You will be the important link between management and junior staff and be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing work for submission to senior level staff
- Setting up new client structures including complex international structures
- Contacting independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries
- Undertaking regular cash reconciliations
- Preparing client entities, management accounts and financial statement under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Managing a team of part of fully qualified Accountants, ensuring deadlines are met
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level, University Degree or equivalent
- Qualified or nearly qualified Accountant, ACCA or ACA
- 3-5 years relevant experience in offshore administration, corporate services or audit
- High attention to detail and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Join a leading provider of financial services in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts, production of daily NAVs and the clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items.
Support the growth, profitability and expansion of this ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business, where you will use your solutions driven attitude to solve problems and seize every opportunity to support the company’s clients and staff.
Join a friendly in-house finance team where you will work in a challenging and fast paced partnership environment focussing on billing and debt management, managing all aspects of the revenue control cycle for a specified group of partners and fee earners, allowing you to build robust relationships within your partner group.