A great role within a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere. You will be the important link between management and junior staff and be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing work for submission to senior level staff
- Setting up new client structures including complex international structures
- Contacting independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries
- Undertaking regular cash reconciliations
- Preparing client entities, management accounts and financial statement under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Managing a team of part of fully qualified Accountants, ensuring deadlines are met
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level, University Degree or equivalent
- Qualified or nearly qualified Accountant, ACCA or ACA
- 3-5 years relevant experience in offshore administration, corporate services or audit
- High attention to detail and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.