Corporate and Private Client Officer
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending regular client meetings
- Drafting high quality minutes
- Training and development of more junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification
- Previous experience of working within a trust, funds or corporate business
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads against deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client services, you will ensure a quality administrative provision is delivered to clients.
Joining an international provider of administrative services, you will manage a team of administrators within the Corporate Services team.
Joining an ambitious and growing team, you will provide a quality administrative, management and secretarial services for real estate and private equity funds.
In this very hands-on role you will deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of clients at a highly regarded, independent fiduciary services business.
A unique opportunity to join a global business as part of their growing Capital Markets team. In this role you will manage a portfolio of clients and a wide range of structures, including working on listing debts on The International Stock Exchange.