HR Manager / Senior Employee Relations Specialist | Temporary
A great temporary opportunity with an amazing team of HR professionals of a leading banking and first class provider of financial services. This role is covering maternity leave from April 2019 until early February 2020, you will be responsible for all employee relation matters including capability, disciplinary, grievance, performance and mediation.
- Overseeing high absence levels, maternities and long term absences
- Implementing annual key HR initiatives, including appraisals and flexible benefits
- Holding leaver exit interviews
- Providing mentoring to more junior members of the HR team regarding employee relations matters
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in employee relations is essential, with ideally a minimum of 5 years in a senior HR role
- Previous experience in restructuring required
- Good knowledge of the local employment law in Jersey and Guernsey
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a unique opportunity for an individual with strong communication skills and an interest in IT to join an established provider of corporate services. Joining the team, you will be responsible for delivering systems training to all new joiners to the business and ensuring IT training needs are met for employees.