Content and Communications Manager | Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
A unique opportunity within a business growth consulting company has arisen for a 6 month contract. In this role you will be responsible for the planning, developing and implementing of the company’s content strategy.
- Planning, developing and executing content and communication plans and strategies
- Creating and optimising content for various channels and content types such as blogs, social network, podcasts, infographics
- Working with an external PR agency to plan and execute a PR strategy, building a thought leader presence and maximising all media opportunities
- Monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of the content/copy initiatives against success metrics, including click through rates, traffic, conversions and A/B testing results
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar role with proven experience in creating targeted content
- Ideally you will hold a degree in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing, however this is not essential
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copy writing experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience to assist the marketing, brand and communications team to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to promote brand, products and services.