Consultant | Business Control Unit (9-10 Month Maternity Cover)
An established international provider of financial services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk and compliance experience to assist their team on a contract basis. Within this role you will ensure all units operate within regulatory requirements and manage and control risk exposure.
- Advise the team on client issues relating to anti-money laundering and sanctions
- Undertake client reviews and assist with client take on procedures
- Reporting on risk and compliance issues, AML risks and breeches
- Monitoring static data
- Arrange and deliver AML training sessions
- Maintain and update policies
Key skills and expertise:
- Hold a professional risk or accounting qualification
- Good understanding of operational risk matters
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.