Compliance Security and Risk Analyst
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
Working alongside and reporting to the Security Manager, you will handle automated fraud alerts and compliance related issues, investigating and analysing suspicious or high risk transactions, assessing risk liability, reviewing new accounts for proper and appropriate identity verification and performing customer due diligence.
Being part of an inclusive and friendly environment, you can expect your input to be valued whilst having the opportunity to build on your skill set and enjoy a competitive benefits package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing know your customer (KYC) documents for existing customers
- Reviewing new accounts for appropriate identity verification and customer due diligence
- Responding to system-generated risk alerts for customer data inconsistencies and irregularities
- Using provided assessment tools to apply procedures and analyse risk
- Analysing, minimising and following up with potential financial disputes
Experience and skills required:
- Basic knowledge of related regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering, combating the financing of terrorism and KYC
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and in a team atmosphere
- Detail oriented approach to completing work tasks in an efficient manner
- Working knowledge of financial and customer service principles
- Creative and alternative thinking to develop new ideas
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.