Compliance Professional | Part Time
A unique part time opportunity for an experienced CO/MLRO/MLCO to join an insurance firm. You will be the primary contact and provide support in ensuring the company operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the business is operating in accordance with the highest standard of regulatory and compliance practice and keeping up to date with any industry changes
- Establishing and maintaining effective systems, procedures and controls in order to monitor the business
- Building strong relationships with the regulator by being the main point of contact for the JFSC
- Assessing, documenting and monitoring risks to the business
- Receiving and evaluating internal Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Discussing and consulting the Board with anti-money laundering legislation and guidance
Skills and expertise required:
- Strong previous experience working in compliance
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Good judgement and ability to work using own initiative
- Approachable and able to work to deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.
Working in the front office alongside the business risk team you will provide support to Client Advisors and ensuring a quality service is provided to clients.