Compliance Professional | Part Time
A unique part time opportunity for an experienced CO/MLRO/MLCO to join an insurance firm. You will be the primary contact and provide support in ensuring the company operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the business is operating in accordance with the highest standard of regulatory and compliance practice and keeping up to date with any industry changes
- Establishing and maintaining effective systems, procedures and controls in order to monitor the business
- Building strong relationships with the regulator by being the main point of contact for the JFSC
- Assessing, documenting and monitoring risks to the business
- Receiving and evaluating internal Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Discussing and consulting the Board with anti-money laundering legislation and guidance
Skills and expertise required:
- Strong previous experience working in compliance
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Good judgement and ability to work using own initiative
- Approachable and able to work to deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this key person role, you will assist the Boards of Directors in ensuring this international accounting and business advisory group meets all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, whilst also undertaking the duties of Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
As Head of Compliance, you will oversee the development and implementation of the future compliance strategy and act as the Key Person (MLCO) for both the Trust and Funds business. You must have previous experience of leading a compliance team, in addition to strong analytical skills