A leading provider of fiduciary and fund services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their group compliance department.
- Assisting in gathering, analysing, collating and summarising compliance data
- Liaising with Regional Compliance Heads following up on matters arising from audit and regulatory reports
- Directing day-to-day compliance issues for investigation and resolution
- Reviewing and amending regulatory and AML policies and procedures
- Administering compliance surveys and testing
The ideal candidate will:
- Have audit, risk and/or compliance experience
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.