Compliance Officer | Contract
A fixed term contract for 9 months covering maternity leave within a well-established custody business, providing compliance advisory services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining communications with the Jersey Financial Services Commission
- Discharging responsibilities for regulatory analysis and advisory activities
- Assisting compliance colleagues globally
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a Compliance Officer key person role within the financial services industry
- ICA Diploma in Compliance or equivalent would be preferred
- Experience in managing regulatory relationships
- Good knowledge of the Jersey AML legislation and AML/CFT handbook
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.