A highly regarded, global organisation, is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous AML/CDD regulatory experience to join their growing compliance team.
- Assisting with new business monitoring and preparing reports
- Liaising with the client take-on team
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of compliance monitoring
- Conducting PEP reviews
- Ensuring AML training materials and internal procedures are kept up to date
- Keeping up to date with any changes in regulatory requirements and applying to the business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of Jersey and Guernsey anti-money laundering regulations
- Previous experience in a compliance environment or client-take on role
- Good prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this key person role, you will assist the Boards of Directors in ensuring this international accounting and business advisory group meets all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, whilst also undertaking the duties of Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.