A highly regarded, global organisation, is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous AML/CDD regulatory experience to join their growing compliance team.
- Assisting with new business monitoring and preparing reports
- Liaising with the client take-on team
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of compliance monitoring
- Conducting PEP reviews
- Ensuring AML training materials and internal procedures are kept up to date
- Keeping up to date with any changes in regulatory requirements and applying to the business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of Jersey and Guernsey anti-money laundering regulations
- Previous experience in a compliance environment or client take-on role
- Good prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk management experience to lead a team. A fantastic role to an individual to get involved in a number of different areas of the business.
An exciting opportunity for a motivated compliance professional to join the team in an international provider of corporate services.
Join this highly regarded, global wealth management organisation as a Senior Risk and Compliance Manager, reporting into the Head of Risk and Compliance.
An international investor services business is currently seeking a AML Analyst to join their project team in January 2020 for approximately 6 months.
Fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join a forward-thinking organisation in their risk and compliance team.