A highly regarded, global organisation, is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous AML/CDD regulatory experience to join their growing compliance team.
- Assisting with new business monitoring and preparing reports
- Liaising with the client take-on team
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of compliance monitoring
- Conducting PEP reviews
- Ensuring AML training materials and internal procedures are kept up to date
- Keeping up to date with any changes in regulatory requirements and applying to the business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of Jersey and Guernsey anti-money laundering regulations
- Previous experience in a compliance environment or client take-on role
- Good prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be a member of the UK remediation team providing support to all regular reviews and remediation projects.