A highly regarded, global organisation, is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous AML/CDD regulatory experience to join their growing compliance team.
- Assisting with new business monitoring and preparing reports
- Liaising with the client take-on team
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of compliance monitoring
- Conducting PEP reviews
- Ensuring AML training materials and internal procedures are kept up to date
- Keeping up to date with any changes in regulatory requirements and applying to the business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of Jersey and Guernsey anti-money laundering regulations
- Previous experience in a compliance environment or client take-on role
- Good prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.