A highly regarded, global organisation, is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous AML/CDD regulatory experience to join their growing compliance team.
- Assisting with new business monitoring and preparing reports
- Liaising with the client take-on team
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of compliance monitoring
- Conducting PEP reviews
- Ensuring AML training materials and internal procedures are kept up to date
- Keeping up to date with any changes in regulatory requirements and applying to the business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of Jersey and Guernsey anti-money laundering regulations
- Previous experience in a compliance environment or client take-on role
- Good prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.