Compliance Officer / Senior Officer
An award-winning law firm is seeking an exceptional individual, with a proactive approach who is looking for a progressive environment working alongside talented colleagues. An opportunity to unlock your own unique potential and help drive the business forward.
Responsibilities will include:
- Comply with all relevant internal policies and procedures
- Undertake customer due diligence reviews
- Client screening and ongoing monitoring to include conflict check, searches and sanctions
- Maintaining compliance registers
- Undertaking a variety of compliance related projects
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of 2 years' compliance experience
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of AML legislation
- Hold a relevant professional compliance qualification
- Good prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.