Compliance Officer | Guernsey
Joining the compliance function of a global financial administration services provider, you will assist the Director of Compliance in overseeing and managing compliance within the organisation, ensuring the company and employees are complying with both regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Supporting the Lead Jurisdictional Compliance Officer with the development of monitoring and testing programmes
- Providing reports as requested to the required Boards
- Reviewing the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Undertaking duties in relation to MLRO
- Developing and revising policies and procedures for the general day to day operation of the compliance programme
- Evaluating alleged breaches of rules/regulations
- Delivering compliance training to staff
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Compliance or regulatory role
- Familiar with financial services laws, regulations and standards
- Leadership ability and able to communicate effectively
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this key person role, you will assist the Boards of Directors in ensuring this international accounting and business advisory group meets all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, whilst also undertaking the duties of Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.