Business Compliance Officer
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
- Providing input to the Head of Compliance, wealth management and Group Regulatory Universe
- Analysing and identifying compliance risks, maintaining thorough regulatory knowledging and protecting the business
- Reviewing business initiatives such as products, marketing campaigns and projects
- Assisting with the compliance monitoring plan
- When required, assist in the drafting and updating of policies and related training programmes
- Producing monthly and quarterly compliance reports
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a Legal Degree (LLB) or similar
- Holding a Compliance Management certificate or similar
- Experience in the insurance and financial services industry (Personal and Commercial lines)
- Ability to assess governance and control frameworks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to assist the Compliance Officer, MLCO and MLRO for client entities and act as deputy when required. You will take responsibility to improve and maintain the service to clients, safeguarding the business.