Compliance Monitoring Administrator
A stimulating career opportunity within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, offering excellent development opportunities and an inclusive and supportive environment.
In this role you will undertake risk-based compliance monitoring plans in accordance with agreed timetable. You will provide support to the compliance team and wider business on regulatory matters.
If you have a strong client focus, are driven to deliver a quality service along with the ability to spot procedural weaknesses and identify areas for efficiencies, manage regulations and proactively escalate areas of risk, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing compliance monitoring tests on all areas of the business and report to management on findings, together with recommended action plans
- Identifying and raising technical issues and potential problems
- Identifying potential breaches and areas of risk and consider remediation required
- Liaising with business to plan and agree any required remediation
- Supporting the compliance team with daily administration and projects as necessary
Experience and skills required:
- 3-4 years’ trust and company experience with good technical knowledge of trust and corporate administration, investments and tax issues including experience of corporate and private clients covering trusts, partnerships, special purpose vehicles and other corporate entities
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Undertaken regulatory training
- Understanding of the Codes of Practice including good knowledge of CDD/EDD requirements
- ICSA, STEP Diploma or ICA International Diploma in Compliance completed or in progress
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.