Compliance Monitoring Administrator
An established provider of trust, fund and pension services is seeking a Compliace Monitoring Administrator to provide support to the group’s regulated businesses.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completing the compliance monitoring plan for client entities
- Managing outstanding action points for both compliance and funds to closure
- Assisting employees with queries that may arise on compliance or client due diligence issues, promoting a compliance culture to all employees
- Ensuring all work is conducted in accordance with internal procedures
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality and security in terms of client affairs and records
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years financial services industry experience
- ICA Certificate in compliance/AML or willingness to study
- Demonstrable collaborative approach in order to assist in the implementation, maintenance and support of a compliant focused culture within the company
- Ability to provide written and oral updates of progress
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.