Head of Compliance Monitoring
A brand new role within an international banking institution, you will support the Chief Compliance Officer with the creation, maintenance and delivery of a comprehensive Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Leading the delivery of high quality assurance reviews, rating and classifying the findings and presenting the outcomes to the business
- Designing and executing effective testing strategies to test compliance with relevant laws and regulations and bank policies
- Delivering high quality reporting to key stakeholders and governance
- Coaching and mentoring a team of multi-skilled and geographically diverse Assurance Managers
- Providing expert advice to the business on risk management, providing relevant management information and reports as required
- Attending committee meetings, relevant forums and functions as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Expert knowledge of compliance, conduct and AML/CFT risks and an understanding of risk management within a financial services firm
- Ability to analyse and use expert judgement against complex principles
- Extensive experience of effective stakeholder Management with senior risk/business management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- In-depth understanding of assurance testing tools, techniques and methodologies
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
As a key member of the Institutional Client Services Division, you will have overall responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.