Head of Compliance Monitoring
A brand new role within an international banking institution, you will support the Chief Compliance Officer with the creation, maintenance and delivery of a comprehensive Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Leading the delivery of high quality assurance reviews, rating and classifying the findings and presenting the outcomes to the business
- Designing and executing effective testing strategies to test compliance with relevant laws and regulations and bank policies
- Delivering high quality reporting to key stakeholders and governance
- Coaching and mentoring a team of multi-skilled and geographically diverse Assurance Managers
- Providing expert advice to the business on risk management, providing relevant management information and reports as required
- Attending committee meetings, relevant forums and functions as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Expert knowledge of compliance, conduct and AML/CFT risks and an understanding of risk management within a financial services firm
- Ability to analyse and use expert judgement against complex principles
- Extensive experience of effective stakeholder Management with senior risk/business management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- In-depth understanding of assurance testing tools, techniques and methodologies
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.