Compliance Manager | Temporary
A temporary or short contract role within a global business, working in conjunction with the Operational Permanent Controls and other functions to achieve objectives. You will also deputise for the Head of Compliance when required and act as MLRO and MLCO for certain entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head of Compliance in the day to day management of the compliance framework
- Ensuring ethical policies such as anti-fraud, conflicts of interest are maintained
- Acting as MLRO and MLCO for Wealth Management entities
- Responding to requests for information regarding compliance made by the Jersey Financial Services Commission
- Recording and following up on any regulatory breaches, compliance related incidents and complaints
- Providing an opinion regarding advertising and marketing materials and outsourcing arrangements as required
- Managing a post-transaction alert and market abuse detection system
- Developing and organising delivery of training sessions as required
Experience and skills required:
- Comprehensive knowledge of private banking and fiduciary products and services
- Knowledge of the compliance related local regulations/laws
- Good knowledge of financial crime, KYC , EDD and AML /CFT requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Acting as the deputy to the Head of Compliance within a global provider of funds and corporate services and other regulated entities. You will assist in the management of the compliance function in Jersey.
Reporting to a Senior Manager you will be responsible for a number of important administrative tasks within a global provider of funds and corporate services.
An important role within a global provider of funds and corporate services, playing a key part in the delivery of a compliance monitoring and testing function.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded offshore law firm, as the nominated MLCO, providing compliance and risk management for the wider group.
A great opportunity for an individual keen to pursue a career in compliance, to join a leading independently owned family office.