Compliance Manager | Temp
A temporary or short contract role within a global business, working in conjunction with the Operational Permanent Controls and other functions to achieve objectives. You will also deputise for the Head of Compliance when required and act as MLRO and MLCO for certain entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head of Compliance in the day to day management of the compliance framework
- Ensuring ethical policies such as anti-fraud, conflicts of interest are maintained
- Acting as MLRO and MLCO for Wealth Management entities
- Responding to requests for information regarding compliance made by the Jersey Financial Services Commission
- Recording and following up on any regulatory breaches, compliance related incidents and complaints
- Providing an opinion regarding advertising and marketing materials and outsourcing arrangements as required
- Managing a post-transaction alert and market abuse detection system
- Developing and organising delivery of training sessions as required
Experience and skills required:
- Comprehensive knowledge of private banking and fiduciary products and services
- Knowledge of the compliance related local regulations/laws
- Good knowledge of financial crime, KYC , EDD and AML /CFT requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded provider of global banking services on a contract basis. Within this role you will primarily focus on obtaining KYC and CDD and updating records further to AML client reviews.
A temporary role starting immediately until February 2020 within a well-regarded investment firm. This role would suit a strong Administrator with a good understanding of client due diligence gained from working within finance.
A highly regarded, independent funds business are currently seeking a Compliance Administrator to join their team to provide support to the Head of Compliance and on key compliance projects.
You will support the Head of Compliance in carrying out the full range of compliance related activities and make a key contribution to local and group level compliance projects.