Compliance Manager | Institutional Services
Enjoy a rewarding career in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Working in a client facing compliance team you will support the Head of Client Compliance in championing the compliance culture, assisting and supporting with the development and promotion of the compliance strategy and framework from a first line of defence perspective including developing tools, policies and procedures and processes at client level.
Within this key person role you will be expected to act as the designated MLRO, MLCO and Compliance Officer for client structures, discharging those obligations to a high standard and liaising with the relevant external parties as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of the client facing risk management strategy and framework
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with all key stakeholders including regulators, colleagues, intermediaries and clients
- Promoting and maintaining a positive, robust and commercial risk and compliance culture within the organisation
- Delivering robust, commercial solutions
- Providing excellent levels of compliance management and oversight in line with company compliance standards, procedures and guidelines (including appropriate monitoring and assurance)
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a Table 4 qualification as well as relevant industry experience specifically in funds
- Hold a Key Person role for at least 3 years
- Comprehensive knowledge of the AML legislation and the AML handbook and the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998 and associated Orders and Codes of Practice
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to persuade and influence
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.