Compliance Manager / Deputy MLRO
Act as Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer in a well-regarded, independent trust company offering a highly competitive benefits package and where providing a professional and an adaptable service to clients is at the heart of this business.
Within this role you will review and acknowledge internal suspicious activity reports in the absence of the MLRO. Leading or assisting with the investigation of suspected money laundering or terrorist financing and externalising reports to the appropriate body.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice and support to client Administrators and other business functions, promoting a robust compliance culture
- Assisting with the review of new business packs
- Reviewing and approving customer due diligence documentation
- Maintaining and monitoring compliance registers and monitoring risk within the business and its customers, including responsibility for the automated screening system
- Assisting with employee training and the preparation of training materials for anti-money laundering, compliance and business policies and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally educated to degree level, and hold a relevant professional qualification
- Approximately 5-10 years’ experience working within financial services organisations
- Extensive knowledge of the Jersey regulatory environment and industry best practice and experience of managing risk in a financial services organisation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas and requirements as well as assess and respond to problems/queries in a timely manner
- A high level of ethical standards, discretion and trustworthiness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.